The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!!   Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:23 pm

Hey Everyone,

Sorry this is late in coming but I just wanted to introduce myself to u all. Our leader Callistan is not really a raiding man so any dealings with this alliance will be directed from myself(iluvatarian knights second in command I guess u could call me lol) and also all our officers. So hi Very Happy

Many thanks to all that organised this alliance, I am really pleased with the opportunities this will give us all and look forward to meeting u guys in game. I havent had the chance to join in any raids with u yet apart from the first night with Loken but am really looking forward to it when I get the chance....so far all of you who I have met seem like great people!

Take care guys, I'll see u ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!!   Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:04 pm

Hey Serenia,

Glad to see you on our forum Smile

Your kin have been very friendly and the other kins Fenris and Beggers are also good friendly kins. I think 1 more kin will be enough to ensure the alliance has plenty of players and not too many as it will get too crowded and confusing. We can discuss this as a group between officers and leaders of the alliance.

Look forward to many adventures with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackalhan
Guardsman
Guardsman
Jackalhan

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!!   Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:36 am

hello and welcome to our forum,

C ya in game

BB
Back to top Go down
https://666online.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!!   Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Iluvatarian Knights!!
Page 1 of 1