The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rider of Rohan

Go down 
+2
Teledryt
Ianadan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ianadan
Esquire
Esquire

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Rider of Rohan Empty
PostSubject: Rider of Rohan   Rider of Rohan Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:35 pm

As some of you may be aware Rider has been going through a rocky patch lately. I have returned as its leader. I intend to appoint a contact person to both Guild of Traders and yourselves so that it is easier for us all to keep in touch.
Together we can work towards strengthening the alliance and help all to have a great time in game.
Thank you all for your support in the past and i hope it will continue in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Teledryt
Master-at-arms
Master-at-arms
Teledryt

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Rider of Rohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rider of Rohan   Rider of Rohan Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi Ian, it's good to hear the Riders are getting back to their old ways. Hope things keep on improving for you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Rider of Rohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rider of Rohan   Rider of Rohan Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:39 pm

yeah, good luck in getting Riders back to where they should be, a fun active kin again!

Loken
Back to top Go down
Antybard
Sergeant-at-arms
Sergeant-at-arms
Antybard

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Rider of Rohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rider of Rohan   Rider of Rohan Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Hi Ian,
gratz on your return in leading RoR. I currently know little about the issues RoR have been having, but i will imagine you will bring some stability back to you Kin. I've been offline for a couple of days, but look forward to meeting you online, as i am the current appointed 666 Officer to better inter kin relations. What this exactly means i'm not too sure yet, but i am sure we'll work it out as we go along.
Back to top Go down
Ianadan
Esquire
Esquire

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Rider of Rohan Empty
PostSubject: Rider of Rohan - The invisible kin   Rider of Rohan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Hi can i just say thank you to the members of 666 that helped Olineth complete his book 13 quest. It was great questing with you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Reavor
Master Guardsman
Master Guardsman
Reavor

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Rider of Rohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rider of Rohan   Rider of Rohan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:18 am

Hey mate,

just shout if you need anything , we will always try to help
Back to top Go down
Alcarinalata

Alcarinalata

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Rider of Rohan Empty
PostSubject: Rider of Rohan   Rider of Rohan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Hi everyone

I just wanted to say that for a while Rider of Rohan has been growing again, but a lot of our new members are noobs or low level players. Therefore they may not have set up Mellon yet (we will remind them) and they may not have been using Mellon to join up with you all for fellowships and raids. That will change with time I am sure.

Alc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rider of Rohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rider of Rohan   Rider of Rohan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rider of Rohan
Page 1 of 1