The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balinglor lvl 50 Champion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balinglor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Balinglor lvl 50 Champion Empty
PostSubject: Balinglor lvl 50 Champion   Balinglor lvl 50 Champion Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:30 pm

1. Any Alts and what kins they are in
I don't have any alts at the moment. I have never got around to creating one.

2. A brief history of yourself
I've been playing LOTRO for almost a year now. I've raided a bit in Etten and been to the Rift. I have completed most of the books. Book 10 at the moment. I'm happy to quest solo or in a group.

3. What you want from us and what you can offer us
I would like to enjoy the benefits of a bigger kin. I'm lvl 50 and on the final tier of metal smith and taylor. I'm happy to craft and quest with for other kin members. I have enough money so I don't cry about a repair bills.

4. Why you are leaving your present kin
I've just started another 6 month subscription and I'd like to get the most out of it. I'm not leaving because I had an argument or anything silly like that i'd just like to get the best out of LOTRO. I've been with the same kin and group of people since I started and I didn't leave it lightly.

5. A rough idea of how long you spend in game /week
About 20-30 hours or so.
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Balinglor lvl 50 Champion   Balinglor lvl 50 Champion Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Cheers for the post Balinglor

One of our officers will contact you shortly.

Loken
Back to top Go down
Teledryt
Master-at-arms
Master-at-arms
Teledryt

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Balinglor lvl 50 Champion   Balinglor lvl 50 Champion Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:54 am

Hi there Balinglor, I've added you to the members usergroup, take a look in the general sections and enjoy. Hope you have fun in your time here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balinglor lvl 50 Champion   Balinglor lvl 50 Champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balinglor lvl 50 Champion
Page 1 of 1