The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi it's me Lyndir!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndir

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Hi it's me Lyndir! Empty
PostSubject: Hi it's me Lyndir!   Hi it's me Lyndir! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:24 pm

Hiya, my main character is Lyndir (lvl 50 elven hunter) and i was formerly in a kin called "Middle Earth Army of King Barmy" however due to Winterz's idea i decided to leave as i felt it was going massively downhill although i wished them the best of luck. I have 4 other alts: Aeglorn (man captain level 33), Xaviar (dwarven minstrel level 23), Eadrick (level 18 man burglar), and Farcaon (level 46 man champion). Xaviar is in a baby kin formed from Middle Earth Army, called Garrison of Gondor and is surrounded by other players his level and so is useful for levelling. Farcaon has formerly been in kins such as "Hope and Glory", "Impulse", and that one run by trickey and Amaryllis (forgotten its name!!!!). So that's pretty much everything about my characters, me, i'm 14 from england and am (obv.) currently attending school.

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hi it's me Lyndir! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me Lyndir!   Hi it's me Lyndir! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Hey Lyndir,

Thank you for posting on our forum.

Send a tell to one of our officers for a chat.

Cya soon

Loken
Back to top Go down

Hi it's me Lyndir!
Page 1 of 1