The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi all guys i'm Messo!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Messo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-11

PostSubject: Hi all guys i'm Messo!!!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi to all guys and thanks for have accepted me in kin!!!
Like the title says, i'm Messo an italian good guy... i'm playin from beta and after some month of stop i cannot resist to the summon of war in the middle earth!!! I have a lifetime subs and i spend something like 2 or 3 hours at day in game ( the work is the cage of all humanity lol! ). My RL name is Matteo and i am and 87 class. I started playing in "Rules of Westerness" for another 2 italians, but after some months the kins start to do nothing then normal quest... After helping a member of "Exiles of Numenor" i passed to they; was a bit before moria come to us... Much time it's passed and always was fun, but lately the true spirit of exile disappear and the possibility of do main things, like raid or new istance, become only a dream... Yesterday was my baptism of fire and was really fun... i see the people here play better and don't take 1 hour to tell the tactics or the strategy and fail 20 secs after ( if i have to fail i prefer go like berserk Very Happy )...
Now i back to work... cya ingame guys !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi all guys i'm Messo!!!
Page 1 of 1