The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Atin - Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Atin - Intro   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi,

I joined a while ago (last year) but I have not introduced myself. Previous to 666 I was an Officer in WOC. I did not leave WOC as such it just 'ceased to exist'. Devina spotted me lurking around one day and invited me to join. A few other kinnies had joined 666 (Burns, Griff [not any more]) so it seemed like (and was) a good idea. My main is an LM - Atinuviel (65). I also have a Mini called Avarwyn (65), a Cap called Arakorn (60) and my current bundle of fun is a Guard called Aulein (54) who I am trying to level up to 65 as fast as I can (easier than the rest though) - with the odd SH along the way.

I do about 90 mins three evenings a week (must be sociable and sit down with the wife [and wine] by 21:00, [I'm male by the way]) and try and do 3-4 hours over the weekend. This means that unless I time it right raids etc are difficult to fit in but I do want to gain more experience with these if I can.

Now a bit about me....... We live close to London and also have a place in the South of France that we try to visit as often as possible. I work in the 'most evil' profession by todays standards in the City (I work fairly long hours - up early) and my eldest is off to Uni later this year. My youngest is taking his first GCSE this Summer.

Now that I have put you all to sleep the only thing to say is ciao and see you in Middle Earth!

All the best,

Atin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Atin - Intro
Page 1 of 1