The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Alliance! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikeymir
Esquire
Esquire
Mikeymir

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-04

New Alliance! :) Empty
PostSubject: New Alliance! :)   New Alliance! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:46 pm

Yesterday loken announced are new alliance with.....

Warriors Of Chaos - leader Sug (lvl 50 mini)

Gratz guys..
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance! :)   New Alliance! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:14 pm

They have joined the existing alliance between 666, FH, RoR and GoT.

Me, Ardbeg (leader of GoT) and Josh (Leader of FH) have agreed to join forces with Warriors of Chaos and invited them to join our alliance. There leader is Sugarbebe. Sugarbebe has helped me run Hele raids pretty much every Mon and Tues that I do them and is a great friendly and helpfull leader. She uses ventrilo to talk to us so communication is very good too.

Loken
Back to top Go down
SUGAR

PostSubject: ello   New Alliance! :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Hi ya all ty for making us feel welcome, gonna take a bit of time for our members to get to know u all.

TY for the invite into the alliance i hope we can add to what you have already got going on and bring some new life Smile

There are not that many of us active at the mo about 7 or 8 so u will not have many to get to know and these are mostly our officers. Our kin has about 80 members in total and probably about 50 of them are individuals rest are alts.
We have a 30 day eviction point if not on - line which has been extended for the summer to 45 so at least the ones we have a recently active Smile

I have had the privalige of grouping with some of u on previous occasions as have a few of our kin., and so far i like what i have seen hence the joining Smile

We are a rank 10 kin and our first leader was Minisael (who later became my other half, as we met thru this game). He passed leadership over to me when he realised there was work to be done...lol

Well i think that is enough rabble for now, just to let u know my toons for those of u who dont know me are :-
Sugarbebe - lvl 50 mincer
Hunnybebe - lvl 50 champ
Babibebe - lvl 42 (i think, and growing) burg
Wocbank - lvl 45ish? hunter (this is our bank char if u didnt guess Smile )

Creeps - Stephy r 5 or 6 wl
Shakabash r 4 ba
Chompie r1 (hehe) warg
Back to top Go down
sug
Footman
Footman

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance! :)   New Alliance! :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:50 pm

not sure y i had to send that last post in as a guest maybe cos i is a bit thick Sad

Sug. x
Back to top Go down
Antybard
Sergeant-at-arms
Sergeant-at-arms
Antybard

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance! :)   New Alliance! :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:07 pm

hehe.. Welcome to the forums and to the alliance sugar.
Look forward to raiding with all your kin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Alliance! :)   New Alliance! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Alliance! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 666 Shadow Lords :: Public Boards :: Alliances of 666-
Jump to: