The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veldrin-Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
veldrin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Veldrin-Application Empty
PostSubject: Veldrin-Application   Veldrin-Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Hiya,
I am currently intrested in joining your kin with the following characters:

Veldrin lvl 50 champ-gm weaponsmith and prospector
Veldmar lvl 43 Lm-Artisan scholar, gm farmer All were in the Defenders of Middle Earth
Basalt lvl 10 mini-just this character for cooking atm.

I am a mature player and this has been the first mmo I have played and have currently been playing for around six months. I am 22 years of age real name Sonny born in raised in the north east of england in a lovely place called newcastle so yeh im a geordie.

I am looking for a kin that is fun open and helpful and liked wot i read on the forums about the kin spars. I can offer the kin a down to earth geordie how likes to have a laugh and more than happy to help others.

I am leaving my kin as I felt as though they were immature not fair to all players and used a dkp system for events such as the rift, which is a gud system but no for those that work and cant make it to the rift every weekend.

I roughly spend spent about too much time on the game in hours probably about 30-40 a week depending on me work.

Hope i aint bored you alls and thanx for reading

Regards
Back to top Go down
Snusen
Guardsman
Guardsman
Snusen

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Veldrin-Application   Veldrin-Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Hey veldrin:) either me, Loken or head of champions will contact u in game:)
Back to top Go down
Mikeymir
Esquire
Esquire
Mikeymir

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Veldrin-Application   Veldrin-Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Hello Veldrin,

Im the Head of champions just to let you know, so send ill try and contact you in-game.

Cheers Mikey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veldrin-Application   Veldrin-Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veldrin-Application
Page 1 of 1