The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from an Ally :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelwyn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Hello from an Ally :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from an Ally :)   Hello from an Ally :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Hello guys,
just wanted to say hello and greet our friendly Allies! Been playing a bit with several of you - and it was a great fun! Smile Hope that we can do more raids together soon ...

Just a question: As Carolyn of Fenris suggested it would be very helpful for organizing things to do together if there were "Alliance Threads" in each Kin forum, where all Allies can read and write - perhaps an own usergroup for them?

She has already installed it on the Fenris forum - we are also working on installing such a thing - what do you think about it?

Greetings
Aelwyn
Woman Captain - Officer - Iluvatarian Knights
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hello from an Ally :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from an Ally :)   Hello from an Ally :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Hey Aelwyn,

I have agreed this is a good idea. I will mention it to Jackal once I see him Smile

Good to see you on the forum!

Loken
Back to top Go down

Hello from an Ally :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 666 Shadow Lords :: Public Boards :: Introduction-
Jump to: