The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Level 50 Burg and alts,,, Lemme in Reavor :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sneakyboo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Level 50 Burg and alts,,, Lemme in Reavor :P   Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:58 am

1. Any Alts and what kins they are in.. Ok Main is sneakyboo level 50 Burg, Alt 1 grundor Level 50 champ, Alt 2 Ariellan Level 50 Hunter.

2. A brief history of yourself... Err founded the middle earth legion at launch with what was then my main char Grundor, Reavor might be able to elighten you on most of my history it's a very big one Razz... Had to leave game due to unforseen circumstances and thought i left the kin i good hands again i think reavor knows what happened more than i do on that subject.

3. What you want from us and what you can offer us...What i want from you hmmmm 100 gold Razz, Nah just a good kin really, Like a laugh and hey it's good to be sociable, What i can offer you? well honesty, reliability, and a burglar with a very big quiff Razz

4. Why you are leaving your present kin...Was leader, wanna play more than lead now.

5. A rough idea of how long you spend in game /week.... lemme see 24x7= nah jokin.. at least a few hours each evenin now but can make it more when needed no probs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antybard
Sergeant-at-arms
Sergeant-at-arms

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Level 50 Burg and alts,,, Lemme in Reavor :P   Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:22 am

Thanks for your post sneakyboo

You will be contacted by our Class Leader for Burgulars shortly, his name is Trickery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trickery
Man-at-arms
Man-at-arms

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Level 50 Burg and alts,,, Lemme in Reavor :P   Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:09 am

thanks for the post sneaky, you will be contacted shortly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 50 Burg and alts,,, Lemme in Reavor :P   

Back to top Go down

Level 50 Burg and alts,,, Lemme in Reavor :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 666 Shadow Lords :: Public Boards :: Introduction-
Jump to: