The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo Yo YO 666!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexborn
Footman
Footman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Yo Yo YO 666! Empty
PostSubject: Yo Yo YO 666!   Yo Yo YO 666! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:42 am

Hey Lex here.
Im 28 and Scottish although I now live in Ireland.

1. Any Alts and what kins they are in
Main is Lexborn lvl50 Hunter, alt is Ganon lvl15 Guardian still in RoR.

2. A brief history of yourself
Well some of ye know me already form our mellon alliance. Been playing LotRO since Jan and gotta say I now spend much of my spare time in Middle Earth, much to the dismay of my wife. Got to GM tailor last week and are also GM in Prospector and Forestor. Got good raid experience and have defeated all bosses except Rogsie in the Rift. Only been to Hele a couple of times. Now spend most of my time in Ettens and have recently put an offer into Turbine to buy Tol Ascarnen, lmao. Imagine the sign "Private Property, tresspassers will be one-shotted, ~Lexborn".

3. What you want from us and what you can offer us
Chance to join a friendly kin and the oppurtunity to Raid or team up in EM or to help lower level peeps get to 50 and just have an all round good laugh.

4. Why you are leaving your present kin
Well most probably know RoR have had it pretty tough over the last month with many leaving. I had good friends who both stayed in kin or left to form a new kin. In the end I wasnt fully up-to-date with the problems that had occured as I had been away, so I decided to apply to a neutral kin rather than side with one or the the other. I explained this to Ianadan before I left rather than just quit kin without explaining my reasons for leaving.

5. A rough idea of how long you spend in game /week
On most of the day as I work shift work and then on most evenings normally till the early hours.

Well hope to see you all in game.
Lex.
Back to top Go down
Teledryt
Master-at-arms
Master-at-arms
Teledryt

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Yo Yo YO 666! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo YO 666!   Yo Yo YO 666! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 am

Hi Lex, welcome, officially, to the 666 boards. Unless it's happened already by the time I've posted this, you know to get in touch with an officer and we'll happily offer you a place in our ranks. Additionally, feel free to look around, but take a look at the Kin code of conduct and Raid rules. There's no rush, but we'd like you to at least bare them in mind.

Thanks, Dan Smile
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Yo Yo YO 666! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo YO 666!   Yo Yo YO 666! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:52 am

Welcome Lexborn!

I hope you enjoy ganking creeps with us and joining in on the events we have planned coming up! Smile

Loken
Back to top Go down
Antybard
Sergeant-at-arms
Sergeant-at-arms
Antybard

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Yo Yo YO 666! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo YO 666!   Yo Yo YO 666! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:29 am

Hey lexborn,
Welcome to the forums and the kin. I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles happening in your previous kin and i'm sure you share my hopes of things stablising as soon as possible. Look forward to continuing to heal you up whilst you save my butt in EM and other raids Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexborn
Footman
Footman

Yo Yo YO 666! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo YO 666!   Yo Yo YO 666! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:53 am

Thanks guys, Ive now posted my RnU messages on Kin/Raid Rules and look forward to joining 666 tomorrow. Will give one of ye a shout at some point.
Back to top Go down
Lexborn
Footman
Footman

Yo Yo YO 666! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo YO 666!   Yo Yo YO 666! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:20 pm

Guys,

After speaking with Josh today and hearing his side of the story on why RoR split, I have decided to join up with my old friends in his new kin, I apologise for doing this after posting on your forum that I would like to join 666.
I was really looking forward to joining, but thought I would at least give our friends the best chance of success by sticking with them.
Still look forward to battling in Hele/Rift or moors with ye all as part of the alliance.

Once again I apologise,
Lex.
Back to top Go down
Teledryt
Master-at-arms
Master-at-arms
Teledryt

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Yo Yo YO 666! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo YO 666!   Yo Yo YO 666! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:23 pm

Lexborn wrote:
Guys,

After speaking with Josh today and hearing his side of the story on why RoR split, I have decided to join up with my old friends in his new kin, I apologise for doing this after posting on your forum that I would like to join 666.
I was really looking forward to joining, but thought I would at least give our friends the best chance of success by sticking with them.
Still look forward to battling in Hele/Rift or moors with ye all as part of the alliance.

Once again I apologise,
Lex.
Hey Lex, it's not a problem. Sometimes we all need friends to open our eyes a little, after all, you never know what you've lost until you've no longer got it. Hope you do well there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Yo YO 666! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Yo YO 666!   Yo Yo YO 666! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo Yo YO 666!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 666 Shadow Lords :: Public Boards :: Introduction-
Jump to: