The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denzel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
denzel

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Denzel Empty
PostSubject: Denzel   Denzel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:29 pm

heya all im denzel (real name craig)

1. Any Alts and what kins they are in - i have a lvl20 loremaster on snowbourne but that server is too busy so i faniced a change.

2. A brief history of yourself - im 21 years old from england and this is my first MMO. basically i recently became single and a friend reccomended an MMO, but he plays WOW which doesnt interest me at all.

3. What you want from us and what you can offer us - im just looking for a friendly bunch of people to play with. iv done my research into the game and what each class does, tried LM on snowbourne but didnt suit me so im chosing a funky class now - Guardian. i can offer anything i have to give.

4. Why you are leaving your present kin - never had a kin to leave Smile

5. A rough idea of how long you spend in game /week - my time in game will vary from week to week as im currently at college and looking for a job in the industry of my choice but i am trying to play every night i can.

just so you have a little more info im still a low lvl tank but im lvling faster then my LM as i already know the quests i need to do Smile,
also my reason for chosing 666 shadow lords is a) i love the name and b) iv heard some nice things about your kin

i have a question for you tho. whats all this raiding about? (breif answer should help Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Teledryt
Master-at-arms
Master-at-arms
Teledryt

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Denzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denzel   Denzel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:20 am

Hi Denzel. Raiding is a step up from fellowship quests. Basically, it's like a group quest but with more than 6 people.

Nice to hear from you, and thanks for hte kind words. Feel free to get in touch with an officer to learn more about us and potentially start a trial period. Deseer, Snusen, Loken, Antybard and myself are regulars online. So if you get in touch with any of us, we'll see what we can do Smile

I have to warn you now however, we may be struggling accomodating your level region. We're not big on power levelling as a kin, though we do try to help when we aren't busy elsewhere. But assuming you're close to the level of your LM, you may struggle getting involved with the kin as much. But, no doubt, you'll never know without trying! So as I say, feel free to get in touch with an officer and we'll see what we can do Smile
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Denzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denzel   Denzel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:05 pm

Hey Denzel,

Welcome to our forum.

I admit we dont have too many at your lvl but we do have several alts and part time players who are still in low lvls so I dont think you will be left out too much. Lvl50's do normally keep themselves busy so they cant be called on for every quest but if a tough situation occurs we can help out.

Like Dan said above, send a tell to an officer and we can have a chat Smile

Loken
Back to top Go down
denzel

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Denzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denzel   Denzel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:33 pm

thanks for the reply and i will contact one of the officers. im not worried about being left out or no1 comin to help when theres nothing in it for them as long as i can have a laugh with people im not fussed.

im guessing teledryt = Dan. so to answer his question my lvl is still very low as i only made the character the day i applied. i will be doin what i can lvling wise tonight. hopefully at least hit lvl 15.

denzel
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385

Denzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denzel   Denzel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Forgot to say we also use ventrilo to talk on aswell. The humour is great in kin and is on the kinchat mostly but when your on ventrilo its a different thing all together!! Smile

Loken
Back to top Go down
Antybard
Sergeant-at-arms
Sergeant-at-arms
Antybard

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Denzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denzel   Denzel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:41 am

Yes, you can mute people like loken so you don't have to listen to him all day Wink You won't need a mic, and you won't be called mute boy, that name's already been given to our shy uber Guardian Tharros (who does have a working mic) Wink
seriously though welcome denzel !!
Back to top Go down
Reavor
Master Guardsman
Master Guardsman
Reavor

Number of posts : 192

Denzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denzel   Denzel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:43 am

Hey Denzel,

I`m Reavor, head of Guardian class within the kin, give me a shout in game and we`ll see what we can do, should be no problem recruiting you, especially seeing you are a Tank, real name Craig, just like me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denzel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denzel   Denzel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denzel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 666 Shadow Lords :: Public Boards :: Introduction-
Jump to: