The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superthief

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superthief
Esquire
Esquire

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Superthief Empty
PostSubject: HELLO EVERYONE   Superthief Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Hello 666,
Heres abit of information about myself.

My names Mike you all know me as Superthief.

1. My Main Character is Superthief Lvl 49 Burg, my other Alts are:
i. VISTIRA lvl 50 hunter Mater Artisan WpnSmith
ii. Dinger lvl 49 Minstrel - MAster Artisan Armourer, Master Tailer
iii. Caldric lvl 49 Champion - GM Tinker, GM Farmer

2. I have been playing this game since it was released and proudly say I still enjoy it as much as the 1st day I bought the game.

3. All I want from this kin is a place I call home tbh, I dont expect anthing from anyone but I am always happy to offer advice on both PvP and PVE aspects of the game. It would be nice to get on the RAIDS now and again as I always enjoy playing in teams and find its great way to have fun and getting the most out of the game.

4. I left Impulse for a few reasons, most people left there to play AoC, I knew this would happen but was upset with the fact that even Officers were saying on kin chat that they should make kin AOC grps which I think is quite inappropiate. The other reason was that there were only 6 people online a day and it was not fun there. I am leaving some very good friends there i.e Mejer, Wacca, Nogbad, Leetha they have been awesome sicen day one but I have also made some very good friends in 666 main one being Trickery, the guys awesome and thats sort of player i get on with!

5, This question how long I spend on the gamer is quite embarassing to say tbh, I spend at least 8 hrs a day on this game and spend most of the weekend on it too. I am based out in germany with the Army whilst my gf is back in UK so I tend to hit this game for 6 whilst I am out here as it keeps me occupied and makes time go fast. I can almost say I am addicted to LOTR Very Happy

6. One more I'd just like to say thats no matter how the Trials ends its been a great priveledge to have played along you guys n gals, this kin is active, friendly and helpful, 3 important things that sets this kin above most.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Siddhartha
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard
Siddhartha

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Superthief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superthief   Superthief Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:38 am

Hi Superthief Very Happy

Off topic: Darn i wish i had a better laptop, so i could play Wink
Back to top Go down
Teledryt
Master-at-arms
Master-at-arms
Teledryt

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Superthief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superthief   Superthief Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:40 am

Welcome Superthief, as you've no doubt noticed, you're in a different usergroup as you've been handed a recruit role. Don't worry, just have fun and make sure you check out the Code of Conduct in the general section as soon as you get chance Smile

Cheers, Dan.
Back to top Go down
Rimak
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard
Rimak

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Superthief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superthief   Superthief Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:47 am

welcome.
Back to top Go down