The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Intro (^-^) Hey there, it's Zuik! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zuik
Footman
Footman

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Intro (^-^) Hey there, it's Zuik! :D   Mon May 12, 2008 12:47 am

I was previously in a kin named 'Middle Earth Army of King Barmy' and had two officers in the kin, Zuik a lvl 50 champion and Gilrandur a lvl 50 loremaster, although I was seen as 3rd in command in the kin and made many friends, the kin has been going slightly down hill for some time now and i found it too lonely and a darn beating to attempt its success. Fortunately i met Winterz, an old lotro friend of mine (back when we were in Limited Edition, and i got kicked for winning gloom bane boots on first ever rift visit, unlucky luck eh?) who quite kindly shared with me all the information on this wonderful kin and gave me enough reason to jump for an invite!

I'm currently on the verge of starting my GCSE examinations at secondary school, and after that i'm doing a national diploma in music in college. I'm 16 years old, male and british. I enjoy composing musical pieces, riding my bike, and reading non-fictional books based on zoology and fictional books, well quite a range, but i especially love the wardstone chronicles. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Intro (^-^) Hey there, it's Zuik! :D   Mon May 12, 2008 2:10 am

Hey Zuik,

Welcome to the forums.

You got access now Smile

Loken

View user profile

Intro (^-^) Hey there, it's Zuik! :D
Page 1 of 1