The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alreeet laaaaaarh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Locke
Footman
Footman

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Alreeet laaaaaarh Empty
PostSubject: Alreeet laaaaaarh   Alreeet laaaaaarh Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:57 am

Would first like to thank you all for accepting me in to sixsixsix, being in sixsixfive was mighty lonely ^^
feels weird introducing myself now as ive known most of you for ages, some for like 9 months lmao

Hey there !,

names neil! im 18 and from liverpoooool
im not a typical scoucer, although when stressed the accent does come out BIG TIME ! lol

I'm often found out at night in liverpool on various podiums, drunk senseless.

Im currently finishing my second year of A levels doing biology chemistry and psychology with the hope of doing medicine in uni - (hense the minstrel toon, natural healer)

I get easily distracted, normally because i find almost everythin funny - this is not what loken refers to as "being on drugs" ive never touched the stuff but thanks loken for your concern all the same lmao.

My mic farts apparently , beat that

I have the embarrasing tendency to mimic peoples accent when talking to others, and this has came over with me to lotro, evidently for a short period the other day i was distinctively norweign! And found myself talking to the mother in scotish lol

I work part time in a tesco extra store on stock control

on sunday evenings you may be blessed with tales of the cheese counts or the dreaded ready meal fiascos if ya lucky.

Errrrrm, i have a myspace if anyone wants to see that

weirdly everyone of my characters have been based on a LOST character or group lol , some sort of mental disorder going down there

oh i have a creep also

i am dharma! gilrains highest ranked weaver! i can have babies every 2 minutes ! can you ? lol

been on lotro for a boot 1 year now , prob a bit more, and already met some amazing people, and hoping to continue my lotro journey into moria with you guys !!! soooooo bring it on !!!

this is my first mmo and im loving it !

Last edited by Locke on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teledryt
Master-at-arms
Master-at-arms
Teledryt

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Alreeet laaaaaarh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alreeet laaaaaarh   Alreeet laaaaaarh Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:02 am

*pump*pump*pump*

Welcome Locke Wink
Back to top Go down
Devilish
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard
Devilish

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Alreeet laaaaaarh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alreeet laaaaaarh   Alreeet laaaaaarh Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:05 am

welcome to the dark side)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alreeet laaaaaarh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alreeet laaaaaarh   Alreeet laaaaaarh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alreeet laaaaaarh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 666 Shadow Lords :: Public Boards :: Introduction-
Jump to: