The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from rider of rohan

Go down 
+4
Wyn
Lexborn
Loken
Telgalad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thangal/

Hi from rider of rohan Empty
PostSubject: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:42 am

Just wanted to say hi and present myself
my toons are Grumli (champ) and Thangal (minstrel)
im a young guy at 25 from Copenhagen and thats in Denmark...hmm well i guess im closer to 35 actually, i love mmo games and played eq2 before i found lotr...well the truth is im over 40, but still 25 at heart.
I am looking forward to be doing some more raiding with u guys, have enjoyed the 2 visits i had with u in Helegrot.
Or if u just need a hand with some questing, pls give me a shout an i'll try to help if i can
Back to top Go down
Telgalad

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi I'm all so from Rider of Rohan my main character is Telgalad lvl 50 Lore-master. I have enjoyed the 2 Helegrod raids we have done (Especially the time when all thoughs spiders attacked us) and I look foward to doing more raids with you guys Smile.
Regards
Telgalad
P.S. If you ever need any help just send me a tell Smile
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:32 pm

Hello lads,

Thanks for posting on our forum. Its been great fun raiding with you guys too. We have had some good fights and the spider battle was awesome!

Look forward to seeing you in Helegrod for the next raid Smile

Loken
Back to top Go down
Lexborn
Footman
Footman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:47 am

Hey all from 666.

Just like to say I have enjoyed the two raids we've had to Helegrod together and look forward to many more.

Always available to help out if free, just send tell, main is Lexborn lvl50 Hunter.

Cyas,

Lex.
Back to top Go down
Wyn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:24 am

And hello again from yet another Rider. Guardian Wyn, at your service *bows* Ehm, of course when I say "at your service" I mean "I'll be standing way back out of harm's way while you do all the dirty work". I mean, look at me, I'm an elf, an elf maiden at that, in a beautiful dress. I'm not going anywhere where it could get torn or dirty or god-knows-what.

Anyway, thanks for having me ... on another forum that I can spam - yeah! Twisted Evil

Wynnie.
Back to top Go down
Sylven

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Hey;
Im another member from RoR (Chrissie) but also from 666 (Sylven) although my main isnt in either;) Nazzie is from another (dutch) kin; but shes honorary member of RoR. So if anybody see me speaking in Mellon its because im part of this alliance by my alts and because of my honorary membership=)
I love raiding with you guys; its always good fun=)
See you soon again; i might not be on for a while because i have a course of Biology that is 7 weeks research on a waddensea island
Much love,
Nazzie
Back to top Go down
Wyn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Nazzie! Nazzie Nazzie Nazzie! Bestest minstrel in the whole of Middle-Earth!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
tharros
Master Guardsman
Master Guardsman

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:09 pm

hello to all of RoR, iv met a fair few of you but i look forward to playing with you all in the near future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ianadan
Esquire
Esquire

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Hi from Rider of Rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Last again i see, Hi from Ianadan ex leader of ROR. I have had the pleasure of raiding with some of 666 and it has been a pleasure meeting you. I hope that the alliance between our kins will grow stronger as we get to know each other.

Last edited by Ianadan on Wed May 14, 2008 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am no longer the current leader or Rider of Rohan)
Back to top Go down
Alcarinalata

Alcarinalata

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:09 am

Hi everyone, and yes that is a picture of me! I guess this means Ianadan's is no longer the last post. I have a level 50 Captain with a very long name, but you can call me Alc for short! Ianadan and I did a lore of Middle-earth section for RoR forum, but I must confess I am not a great raider as the times I am on line rarely seem to coincide with raids. Hopefully I will get to spend more time with you guys in game.

Alc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from rider of rohan   Hi from rider of rohan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from rider of rohan
Page 1 of 1