The 666 Shadow Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 666 Shadow Lords

Kin Information and Important Topics

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we compatible?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StrideColossus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Are we compatible? Empty
PostSubject: Are we compatible?   Are we compatible? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:25 pm

Mornin all

I have a couple of characters that are with different kins - a level 39 Burglar and a 20-odd-ish Guardian - but am considering moving for a variety of reasons that I won't go into here.

I regularly play with my friend Neverberry who has been a member of 666 for a few weeks, and she suggested I check out these forums to see whether I should consider 666 (and of course whether you would consider me!)

Although I play very regularly, I wouldn't consider myself a power-leveller and I'm not massively into raiding or PvMP, I just enjoy playing the game and Middle Earth.

I'd like to join a kin where there is a community for newbies and lower-levels (I enjoy helping out / answering questions / etc) as well as the high-end stuff.

So should I join? Would you have me?

One other question: what's the protocol (if anything) for leaving my existing kins, assuming I do so? Obviously just hitting the QUIT button is bad manners, but should I mail the current kin lead for example?

Cheers

- StrideColossus
Back to top Go down
Reavor
Master Guardsman
Master Guardsman
Reavor

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Are we compatible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we compatible?   Are we compatible? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:18 pm

hi,

firstly it is bad manners to just leave a kin, i feel a reason given to leader/officer is always good.

Secondly we would normally wish to know why you are leaving a kin, it gives us an idea about you

apart from that not much, ask Neverberry to refer you to an Officer in game and they will sort out the rest
Back to top Go down
StrideColossus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Are we compatible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we compatible?   Are we compatible? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:08 pm

Cheers for that, I'll get Neverberry to see about joining up, hopefully see you soon.
My reasons for leaving the current kin are nothing sinister Wink just the fact that a lot of people have left for pastures new recently leaving numbers a bit thin on the ground.

BTW, do people generally create an account on here with one of their in-character names? I just used StrideColossus because that's the username I always have on forums.
Back to top Go down
Loken
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Loken

Number of posts : 385

Are we compatible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we compatible?   Are we compatible? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:41 pm

Hello,

I agree with what Reavor has said.

Most tend to use their main character name on here.

Loken
Back to top Go down
Melitot

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Are we compatible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we compatible?   Are we compatible? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:19 pm

OK I've re-registered with my main character name Melitot - joined last night Smile
Back to top Go down
Reavor
Master Guardsman
Master Guardsman
Reavor

Number of posts : 192

Are we compatible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we compatible?   Are we compatible? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:00 pm

In that case welcome, hope you enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are we compatible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we compatible?   Are we compatible? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we compatible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 666 Shadow Lords :: Public Boards :: Introduction-
Jump to: